Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Project Update: Texaco Gas Station by Micro-scale Models

Not so much progress here. I have been painting castings and I am still wrestling some of them. After painting canopy posts from detail set I have learned that they are too short. That has brought my motivation level way down. As a result I basically force myself to do one or two little tasks each day just to get moving while devoting majority of my time to Gritty's. I have figured how to extend posts preserving their visual quality though. I bought some styrene rod for that purpose. However, I had figured the diameter I needed but at a store it looked like it was too small so I changed my mind and bought one step larger. That was a mistake. Now I need to go back and exchange for the correct one. I really hope all this is worth the effort.





No comments:

Post a Comment