Monday, April 26, 2021

The Crossing Sheds by FOS

Finishing where I left off right before Christmas. Things just didn't go as planned...
As I sometimes do I got these sheds to get over the threshold for a FOS free kit although I could have scratch built them with ease. Looking back, I probably should have bought some castings instead or something that comes out way better when cut with a laser than a knife. Anyway, I was looking for a quick project and I had these sheds so I built them. One as is and the other with corrugated metal roofing.





 

2 comments:

  1. what did you use for roofing? They do look like you could do them from scratch, but curious what you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they are not scratch built. They are available from fosscalemodels.com. The tarpaper roofing is just the paper that came with the kit. The corrugated metal roofing is the left over corrugated aluminum from another kit.

      Delete