Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Foster's Milk by FOS

FOS Mothly Club kits. The reason for picking it as the next build was it being a trackside structure. If I had a layout it would have been a wonderful addition. However, I don't have one and building a diorama with a section of the track isn't what I often do. While some might acquire my builds to display, but I think the majority intend to use the structures on their layouts. That 6-8 inch section of track would be  nuisance. I bet it would get cut off or at least it is what I would do. Then why would I spend time adding it? Perhaps I could do a diorama without the track i.e. with the imaginary track that starts where the diorama ends. I may try that some day, but Foster's Milk project was just that, the structure build. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment