Friday, July 6, 2012

Project Update: Truck Stop kitbash based on EF13B by RailroadKits.com

I have made some progress but not as good as I would like. There is a number of reasons. Some are serious and some are more like excuses. Among serious are past vacation in Chicago and that I haven't received yet laser cut parts from Jimmy. Not so serious is past heat wave contributing to the fact that I haven't made canopy supports yet. I don't have other ventilation option for styrene welding liquid than open window. With over 100 degrees outside keeping window open isn't the best idea.
What I have managed to do since previous post is to paint and install windows, install "glass", build canopy, cut out and paint walls for the restaurant addition, and to paint about a half of castings.





No comments:

Post a Comment