Monday, July 23, 2012

Project Update: Oakleaf Shipping & Storage by Bar Mills

Perhaps I should have waited until I finish it and then done final update but I had camera out... I didn't use signs that came with the kit. They would have been nice if they had more color. They were pretty much B/W. Therefore, I replaced them with my own. I have encountered a little issue in this kit as well. Those tiny legs that hold platform weren't same length. I noticed that after I already squized out some canopy glue and was about to glue buildings on. The adjustment procedure was a bit more complicated than could have been had I noticed that before gluing legs to the platform.
The roofs are in the process of being weathered. One of the steps involves applying some white oil paint. That white will get adjusted later.



No comments:

Post a Comment