Friday, August 19, 2011

Prologue

When I think of Prologue 1981 album titled Time by Electric Light Orchestra comes to mind. It isn't related to this blog in any way other than it came out when I was  heavily involved in number of hobbies as teenager. I used to run my cassette player all the time back then. And if I liked some album very much I would nearly wear out holes in the tape. One of the such albums was the Time. Check out ELO Wiki page for more info.

Although I intend to dedicate this blog to scale modeling and only, something like previous paragraph may pop up occasionally. I even may post something politics related. However, I will try keeping it to the minimum. Otherwise this blog may become "Day with Vilius" or similar.

OK. Lets get serious. My current passion is craftsman structures. I model in HO but keep my eye on some of O scale stuff. At first, I thought of  doing strictly craftsman structure blog but then I would have to have separate blog for other modeling interests. To make my life easier I have decided to do just one. In addition, I believe that the hobbies interweave so a tip or idea used in one hobby can find application in the other too.

Background... I wanted to do quite extensive explanation how I got where I am right know but then I thought who wants to know... Skipping it. I'll throw in some "historical" facts as I go.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog today looking fir information about BIS Tidewater Wharf and decided to read your posts from the beginning.

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete