Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Project Update: Finescale Miniatures JS-13 Elijah Roth & Sons

I started Finescale Miniatures same time in February on impulse after seeing someone else building it on Railroad Line forums. I had my hands full anyway so I didn't progress far. I built the base and then set it aside. After that I would come back occasionally do one step or two and set aside again. I hope I am serious this time. Although I am working on other projects as well but they don't require a lot of commitment.

So... I have base made of pink foam. Mr. Sellios suggested using plywood but I thought base would be too heavy. It may bite me back later but right now I don't see anything wrong with using foam.


I have painted and weathered walls and installed windows. I still have to install window glass and shades.


I have also painted and rusted white metal doors.


 Stay tuned for updates on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment