Friday, January 13, 2017

EXPO 2016 kit - Olson & Furlow Tex-Mex Bar & Grill Pt.3

Yesterday Bob Van Gelder sent out an email announcing sale of two complete sets of the kits he had produced over the years. They sold before I even had a chance to open the email and that was for over 11k per set! Bob said he was selling them at the market value but in my opinion they were priced 10-30% above it. He deserves the bonus though and I am glad I am not the one who is paying.
On another note, guess what? I finished Olson & Furlow diorama earlier this week. I enjoyed building it but there is an end to everything and it is going up for bid on eBay this Sunday. Hopefully, it will find good home and will be enjoyed by someone else as diorama or possibly as part of a layout.









No comments:

Post a Comment