Thursday, January 19, 2017

Building Graves Elevators by Bar Mills Pt.4

I keep track of all completed kits and so far I have built 60+ of them. Today I had courage to count all of the unfinished. I came up with about 30. That is some serious effort wasted unless I turn them into finished models. I may need to make a shelf of shame and put them all there.
The Graves is taking the shape. The visible progress may slow down over then next week or two because I need to build first several sub-assemblies, like the elevators, the fire escape, etc., and clean up and paint the resin castings. That is the part of the process with very little feedback and somewhat demotivating. I am hoping I won't grab another kit from the shelf and start it. I have done that on several occasions.





No comments:

Post a Comment