Friday, January 6, 2017

Building Graves Elevators by Bar Mills Pt.2

The Graves is expected to take over as main lunch break project after the EXPO 2016 kit. I have done some work on it since the last update though. For the "stucco" here I used the Sandstones textured paint that I acquired several years ago and which is OOP now. I applied it with the paintbrush.
It took me two attempts to do the GRAVES sign right. The first time I used a sponge and that didn't work out. The it so happened that I was going over the instructions of one of the FOS kits which had  stencil for making a wall sign just like the GRAVES. The instructions recommended using stiff paintbrush and dabbing the paint. Then I remembered that in search for the perfect paintbrush for painting the walls I had bought some stencil paintbrushes. It turned out that I already had right tool for the job...






No comments:

Post a Comment