Wednesday, January 4, 2017

EXPO 2016 kit - Olson & Furlow Tex-Mex Bar & Grill Pt.1

Happy New Year!
I don't have anything of this year yet but I have been working on EXPO 2016 kit before the holidays and have some photos to share. The kit was designed for the EXPO by FOS. I have had my hands itching since the time I got it in April of 2016. Since then I have spent quite some time trying to decide how to do the "stucco". Included in the kit was "standard" water putty. I had nothing against it but I wanted to try something else. I had 3 different Liquitex textured paints that I bought long time ago. I had tried them before but I wasn't happy with the result. This time I used palette knife instead of the paintbrush and ended up with more dense finish that resembled stucco much better. The one that I picked for the kit, I believe, is called stucco.



No comments:

Post a Comment