The beginning of 2014 has been slow for me as far as modeling goes. That is driving me nuts but circumstances aren't favorable at the moment. Anyway, I have managed to make some progress. I am adding a little shed to the project. It still needs some work but is really close to be finished as well as the main building that is missing roof access hatch.
I played a little with diorama layout past Sunday. It seems I need a tree. I have those great books on tree making but wire twisting and subsequent work are very time consuming. Maybe next time. For the time being I will use same armature I used to make tree for Houligan's Alley diorama. It turned out better than I expected. The armatures are identical and for that reason making entire forest wouldn't be great idea but as for single tree it works very well.