Monday, May 23, 2022

Seckler's Marine and Charlie's Gas by FOS

Not sure how did it happen, but somehow I skipped one of the dioramas I built last year. Originally the structures I used on it were supposed to be a part of different diorama. However, it was taking way too long to build and I had no problem building a smaller version when asked. I named the Seckler's Marine building after my co-worker who retired around the time I started building the kit. So much respect I had for him back then. By the time I finished the diorama all of it had gone down the drain. Not sure if I should take it as a hint and stop naming the businesses after the people I know and use the movie and show character names instead. Or just use what name the kit creator came up with. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment