Monday, December 20, 2021

Building Green Dragon kit by FOS Pt.2

I talked about the Green Dragon last time almost five years ago. I can remember exactly when I started it, but I think it was right after I purchased the kit. I would say late 2012 or early 2013. Then it seems I picked it up again in 2017 just put it back on the back burner soon after. I say "it seems" because after about 100 of completed kits it is a little hazy. It is hard to tell when exactly I built or started them. Sometimes I think I built a certain kit two years ago and it turns out to be five.
I don't have much to say about the Green Dragon. There wasn't much left to do really. I could have finished it a long time ago, but it is much harder to pick up again a started kit and a new one.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment