Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Sincere Towing by FOS Scale Models

Sincere Towing is one of the FOS Monthly Club kits. It is done as the structure. However, I am planning a larger diorama populated with the smaller FOS kits. For now, I call the diorama The Mechanicsville. I am not sure if the name will stick. Time will tell.
I have made few changes when building it. First, I moved the add-on from right to left. Then, I changed the signs to Boyd's Towing. And finally, I replaced the tarpaper roofing with the metal plates.
At the moment it is sitting on the shelf waiting for the companion structures. I would have possibly built them by know if not for the working from home situation. Before I had my lunch break and evening projects because it was more convenient to have them different due to different locations. Now the projects are right here all the time. 

 





 


2 comments: