Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Project Update: Sokol's Mattress & Furniture Co by Bar Mills

I am getting closer to putting together the walls. It doesn't seem like I have made a lot of progress since last update but window mullions in this kit are real pain. Fit ws very tight when window frames and mullions weren't painted. After painting I had to go and scrape some of the paint. I only could do about 6 windows per hour. Then I installed window gazing using Model Master Flat Clear Acryl. I will dust them with some chalks later to make them look dirty instead of frosted. Shades look kind of bright right now but they will tone down a bit after I dirty up the glazing. Four windows don't have shades. These are office windows. I will install shades there. Windows without mullions will be open.
Having gray background for kind of gray walls isn't the best idea but that is only I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment