Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Building Execution Rocks by FOS Pt.2


The FIFA World Cup is a big distraction these days. Nonetheless, I have finished one half of the kit. It is my favorite half with all these different angles, roof, etc. The rest is still in the works. One little problem I discovered the other day is that the roof of the corrugated warehouse is cut looking from the top just like the rest of the roofs. However, it bends in other direction. While other roofs form ridges, this one forms a valley. I bent it the way it was cut but then turned it upside down to form
the valley. Then I applied the roofing material and now I have the roof that doesn't match the walls. I need to either re-do the roof or get creative. I like the latter. It will make my build somewhat unique.








No comments:

Post a Comment