Monday, August 6, 2018

Building Dewitt's Depository by Campbell Pt.2

I took some time off from work and the modeling at the beginning of July. I went overseas. I thought the trip would cure my burnout. It didn't. I had to force myself to work on my projects for the first two weeks after coming back. I even had some thoughts of giving up the hobby and doing something else with my time. It got all better over the other two weeks. I even managed to finish the Dewitt's kit.
I weathered the building a little bit more than any of the others I built. I added some water streaks at the bottom corners  of the windows. I did that on one other structure and I didn't like it. I am not sure if I like it this time around either. I think I'll just let it to soak in for awhile and then decide if I want to do this again.







No comments:

Post a Comment