Sunday, June 10, 2018

Building Palmer Beverage Distributors by Railroad Kits Pt.1

I bought the Palmer at the EXPO 2016. It was brand new release with undetermined release date for the online sales. I had to have it. However, it was a little risky move. The new release meant that the instructions most likely weren't going to be available for some time. Essentially, I bought a puzzle with an opportunity to build it unintended way.
Being new release it had some issues which I am sure have been resolved by manufacturer at this point. To address the problems I had to stop the construction and make a part I needed or paint a piece of wood so it isn't progressing as I would like. It looks like though I have addressed the last issue and all I need now is time to finish the kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment