Friday, February 7, 2014

Project Update: Texaco Gas Station by Micro-scale Models

I am performing my victory dance. Not literally. More like mentally. Although I may have danced for real after applying finishing touches to the Gas Station. What is the reason for such celebration? This project should have been finished ions ago but few setbacks pushed it to the background. Bringing projects back to foreground for me present quite a challenge but I did it. Therefore, I think I have good reason for my victory dance.







3 comments:

  1. Great Job. Theare is a remote chance that you can send me, some mesurement of this great job.
    It will be a great help for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't help you with the measurements because I don't have this build either. I don't keep anything. I can only get the dimensions of something I am in the process of building or of what is on my unfinished kit list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilius could you give me some measurement on the proyect that you are working on. That will be very help to me
    A
    I need to classify for my HO construction size, the most regulary size on that scale for windows , door, altitude of house, 1 floor, 2 floor, 3 floor, and so on. Please Help me. Thank

    ReplyDelete