Monday, February 17, 2014

Project Update: Ideal Hosiery by FOS Scale Models

It is hard to get anything done during Olympics. It may not be big of a deal for many people but I grew up watching them. Winter Games are my favorite. I find cross country skiing or biathlon very relaxing. As a kid after watching one of the races I drew start and finish lines on the floor with chalk and raced around the table. I hated cross country skiing when I actually had to do it during PE in school. I had quite few reasons for that. I didn't have proper equipment. My skis would come off constantly. We were pushed for a result and I had to drag my skis to school and back every day we had PE. I would love to do some cross country skiing now but here in Georgia we just don't have the conditions. Few years ago we went to West Virginia in hopes to be able to do it there but all snow melted away before we arrived. Had I had equipment I could have done some skiing last week. I've heard someone actually was skiing in Piedmont park.
Despite being more couch potato past week than usual I've got something done. I have glued down both structures to the base. I've used epoxy since next step involves water. I don't want my structures pop out of place if glue gets dissolved.



No comments:

Post a Comment