Friday, August 17, 2012

Project Update: Slim's Dogs & Burgers by FOS Scale Models

This is my 100th post. I have done a lot of writing since starting this blog. It is quite coincidence that first anniversary of it is in two days. I haven't pushed number of posts on purpose though.
In this one I am putting FOS 10th anniversary kit Slim's Dogs & Burgers in a spot light although it won't be burger stand anymore when finished. Slim is well know fellow at kitforums so originally I thought I would use some of his personal info to modify the kit. Then I came up with an idea of exploiting controversy he was involved in few years back and use light, sound, and smoke effects. After going back and forth several times eventually I have decided that the controversy was getting old and all effects would take too much money and time to implement. Simple example is Elijah Roth kit. I would have finished it long time ago hadn't I decided to have LED special effects. Therefore I have dropped all effects and settled on third idea which I will reveal as I progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment