Saturday, August 25, 2012

Project Update: Rosa's Place by Downtown Deco

I am getting back into the rhythm again although my modeling time has shrunk due to days and time my son's practices are on. Technically I could do some modeling while waiting but I use that opportunity to do some running or walking. Otherwise, I wouldn't get enough exercising which I need for me to live longer so I can build all models I can get my hands on.
So far I have painted the accents, painted and installed the doors, and glued on "painted" sign. Next time I will paint area under the sign white. Faded white may be nice but I would have liked a little bit more of the color. Tissue paper is nice way to make painted signs but when it comes to white some extra layer of paint underneath should be considered.




No comments:

Post a Comment