Thursday, August 16, 2012

Project Update: Rosa's Place by Downtown Deco

This is one of few builds I have been doing for awhile but haven't reported. I started it way back along with two Railroadkits Ed Fulasz line kits. I thought if I make a mess sanding and preparing two hydrocal kits I can throw small third in a mix. The kit is called Rosa's Place and apparently was produced for one particular train store. However, I have seen pictures of the same structure in different dressing like BBQ joint or car dealership. I like Rosa's best so I am not changing anything. Eventually it will evolve into small diorama and what is very rare with me I knew how I wanted diorama to look like even before starting the kit. Originally I thought I would be able to complete it quickly but vacations, family, priorities and other things got in a way so I am quite far from being done.





No comments:

Post a Comment