Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Project Update: Raglan Road by Bar Mills

Work on Raglan continues. I want to avoid idling as much as possible so I took one build session to prepare parts for the next building which is Skinner's Salvage. I will be using Floquil paints. Therefore, I have to prime and paint parts at home and make sure parts don't smell bad before bringing them over for lunch break fun. As far as the factory, it is in assembly stage and I keep installing parts every day. However, sometime in the nearest future I will have to take time to prepare the castings. Some number of them have to be added to the factory but instead of picking out particular ones I want to do them all at once.



1 comment:

  1. I think it's great you take advantage of your meal breaks to work on your structure builds.

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete