Friday, December 9, 2011

Project Update: The Office by Railroadkits.com

I spent past weekend in Memphis. I expected to have some free time but I didn't take The Office with me. Instead of modeling I had a little BBQ tour. I had dry rub ribs at Randevouz on Friday and chopped port at Interstate BBQ on Saturday. Food was great!!! I will miss it since I am not planning on returning to Memphis any time soon or perhaps ever.
Good thing I had few weeknights available this week and finished the project. It was fun. I have learned quite a bit and it has turned out not bad for the first hydrocal kit thanks to Randy from Downtown Deco. I am sure I would have done much worse without his tutorial. I see myself building another office in the future several years down the road. It isn't one of the kits that you finish and don't want to see anymore. The Office is as well part of the bigger kit. I am pretty sure it is The Mill so I may do it sooner than I think.
Although I had fun and wanted to grab another hydrocal kit right away I think should stay away from starting another kit. I have too many projects in the works already. I have to stay focused. I have to finish my projects,  I have to finish my projects,  I have to finish my projects... I am not making New Year resolutions though.
OK. Here it is. I call it "Payday". Drums...









No comments:

Post a Comment