Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Boot repair shop by BTS

This is my step forward after making few steps back in attempt to complete the started kits. Suddenly, I found myself not being able to continue any of the lunch break projects because they all needed something that could be done only at home. What else could I do other than to start something new? I know, it is poor excuse, but what can be better than the smell of the laser cut  wood?
The boot repair kit adds a little of counter weight to the situation, but the chances of getting to the bottom of the list are slim to none at his point. It is like mortgage. You see the end in the tunnel. You will have you house paid off and then you buy new house, bigger or more expensive, and you start over. Perhaps, it is meant for me to have this quite long unfinished project list forever? I would finish some, add some, but it would never go away.





No comments:

Post a Comment