Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Final pictures of Dill's Market by Laserkit

I have spent my last two nights at the new home. I guess I have officially moved. Last night I was assembling back a desk that will become my workbench. Unfortunately couldn't finish the job because the desk got damaged a little in the move and some parts had to be glued back together. It is still nice desk though and I don't want to ruin it so I need to find some kind of protector. As soon I get this done I will be back building models.
Meanwhile I have some pictures of the project a finished right before the move. It is Dill's Market by Laserkit. The signs are not from the kit. I thought without them the structure would look too boring so I added few.
Occasionally I get inquiries about availability of my projects so perhaps I should mention that I don't have it anymore.





5 comments:

  1. What is the price for this project ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is long gone. I am not a fan of doing multiples of the same. Therefore, I can build something I haven't built yet for not exactly next to nothing, but for very reasonable price. Something I have built already would cost significantly more. Please use contact me form if you would like more details or for a quote.

      Delete
  2. Hi Vilius,

    You do exceptional work! How can I reach out to you and request a quote on a custom build? Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craig,

      Appreciate it. Please use the contact form on the right side of the page where it says "Contact Me".

      Delete
    2. Thanks Vilius. I sent you a note with my email under the “Contact Me” section. Look forward to hearing from you.

      Delete