Friday, August 21, 2015

Building The Millett Creamery by South River Modelworks Pt.4

Moving isn't something I do very often. In fact I haven't moved for 14 years but I am about to do it. We are downsizing but I am getting bigger modeling room. I will have enough space for a medium size layout but I this point I am thinking about small one just to see if it is something I would enjoy. No promises though.
I have been packing on and off for the past two weeks. Along with it I have been trying to finish the creamery and last night I finally achieved the objective. I will pack it over the weekend and on Monday it will be on its way. I will have one less thing to worry about when final push comes.









2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice build.

    Hopefully you'll enjoy your layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jaime. As of today I am Trainmasters TV subscriber. As added bonus they let me go through theirs or MRH structure plan books. After seeing them logging layout is so tempting...

      Delete