With Slim's out of the way I am attempting to finish Houligan's. I had to redo the diorama base. I made first one out of 3/4" insulation foam. I have no room to store foam sheets laying flat so I keep them sideways. Unfortunately they sag this way. I cut a piece thinking that if I put something under it the middle and weights on each end then it would straighten up. At first it looked so. I applied sculptamold left for three week vacation. When I got back my diorama base was U form again so I had to dispose of it. I made another out of two sheets of 1/2" insulation foam. They were U shaped as well but I glued them together with their pointing ends towards each other so they compensate. From that point standard stuff at least for me i.e. sculptamold, dirt, etc. This is where I am at as of last night.