Friday, July 24, 2015

Building The Millett Creamery by South River Modelworks Pt.3

I am back after a month or so of hiatus. First I took one week of vacation. I was on the way home and already planning my next modeling steps when things got really bad. Because of that I had to extend my time off and fly to Arizona for a few days. After returning back I had hard time getting back into modeling. Ironic thing is that I always complain about how I am tired of working with my brain and how nice it would be making for living with my hands. I found out hard way that unoccupied brain isn't what I want under certain circumstances. Therefore I spent quite a bit of time mindlessly watching TV instead of building models. I feel better now although "whys" and "what ifs" still pop up in my head from time to time.
All right. Time for pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment