Thursday, February 26, 2015

Building The Waterfront by Bulders in Scale Pt.4

I went to LHS yesterday to see if they had few things for my projects. Ironically earlier in a day someone bought a stack of Jordan vehicles that had been sitting for months. All they had left was Woody and I wanted couple of trucks. On the way out I saw a diorama in a display case that caught my eye. At first I thought it was scratch built but then I saw the sign on the front of the main building with the Dobbs in the name. After digging in my memory for a bit I decided that it was Master Creations Fred C. Dobbs Mining Supply kit. Then I noticed another diorama and it was Railhead Saloon kit. I saw box art of both kits in the past but they never caught my attention. It is quite different seeing them built in person. In general Master Creations kits are on the odd side and the consensus is that they are impossible or very difficult to build but I may consider tackling such project in the future.
As far as The Waterfront kit goes it is still work in progress.




2 comments: