Monday, February 2, 2015

Building Tucker & Cook by South River Modelworks Pt.3

I have missed a number of modeling nights over the past few weeks for various reasons so last night was no brainier. There is no way I would give up modeling for Super Bowl. I am not anti sports at all but I am more home team fan. Once home team is out of the competition this is where it all stops.
I have made decent progress last night. I wish I could have done more but the shingles eat up time very fast. I still have quite a bit of weathering to do and few other things there and there. It would be good time to start making diorama though. I have the footprints of all of the buildings already. I just can't come up with anything interesting yet. Perhaps because my mind has been occupied with other thoughts lately. It seems even  swimming or walking in the woods doesn't clear my head of everyday stuff. Real life sometimes does catch up with you doesn't it.












No comments:

Post a Comment