Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Project Update: The Magic Shop by FOS Scale Models

I have added contact me gadget to my blog. I don't know when has it become available. I am quite sure it wasn't when I started this blog. Anyway, now anyone including bots and spammers can contact me for whatever reason. Go ahead email me.
On another note I have learned recently that AK Interactive founders, Mig and the main man behind Valejo, have split up. It is a little old news. All of this happened back in October. The fallout of this is that AK Interactive US distribution has disapeared. The product is still available directly from Spain but I am quite sure delivery time and cost have increased. Weathering Magazine is now being run solely by Mig. I am not sure about its future though. At least first four issues I own relied heavily on AK Interactive and Valejo products. The situation is kind of odd now. Will Mig still advertise and support his former partner by including articles in his magazine that reference to AK weatering products and Valejo paints? Or will he promote home brewed solutions? I would vote for latter. With some product lines going away or getting harder to obtain it would be nice to know the bassics.
Oh yeah! The main topic is Magic Shop progress. Despite having my hands full with Tidewater, Ideal Hosiery, and yet another diorama I have almost finished, I have managed to inch forward this project a little. I don't have much to report other than the fact that the structure has not so common shape and therefore some care needs to be taken gluing walls together. The pictures tell the rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment