Monday, March 3, 2014

Project Update: Ideal Hosiery by FOS Scale Models

Sometimes I just hate myself. I had everything ready to finish the diorama past Thursday. Instead of working on it after I got home from work I watched a show I DVRed previously. Then I played a game on my tablet. When I got to my workbench it wasn't enough time left to make some serious impact. I did all this nonsense stuff knowing perfectly that I would possible not have much modeling time next day and absolute zero on Saturday and Sunday. Surely, Friday I got home past 10PM and I was so tired that I could hit a bed right away. Still I decided to work on diorama until 12AM and then try finishing up the rest early Saturday morning. I don't know where did that extra juice come from but I managed to finish the project that night though. I would say I was riding on pure adrenaline but where is the adrenaline in model building. Anyway, I guess it is time to list it on eBay and generate some modeling cash.












5 comments:

  1. Careful you don't burn out and end up like the guy in all the cardboard boxes.

    Do you ever sell your dioramas at local swap meets, shows, etc.?

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I should go out a little more but I only know of NMRA meet every month. I haven't checked them lately but they may have swap meets every once and awhile. I don't feel I have need for them though. eBay does the job quite well.

      Delete
  2. He Vilius I was lookimg at your work
    on recent days, and I fine them very nice. There is a chasnce to get The scale size that you work.
    I am hey fan that made model in HO. I been traiing to copy some of your work without the components that you use. It is very harda, but I been do it. Could yo be kine to give me some sizes. I live in Chile Sud America

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I don't have the model anymore, so I can't measure. I'll check my records to see if I can find anything that would help you with the size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He Vilius, thank for your comments, and Picture,
    I am using Visio 2010 for my Sketch.
    As soon I have my projet done I will send you some picture

    ReplyDelete