Friday, January 4, 2013

Project Update: Houligan's Alley by FSM

Here is a change I mentioned few days ago. After I am done with Raglan Road build I will use my lunch breaks to build a kit or maybe two for myself. Lately I have been looking more and more at these nice kits I have acquired over the past couple of years and drooling. Throw in the mix the fact Raglan Road is taking much more time than expected and here is a result. There are few other reasons involved but they are too personal to post them here.
I have decided to start with Houligan's Alley. It is my second favorite FSM kit. The number one is Skinner's Row but I don't have it. Number two is not a bad start at all either. I have already done some prep work that I can only do at home like spraying parts with primer and such. No pictures yet since what I have right now is pretty boring stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment