Thursday, October 11, 2012

Project Update: Truck Stop kitbash based on EF13B by RailroadKits.com

The last few modeling sessions felt more like work than fun. I needed to finish the diorama and ship it to Lancaster, PA before start of Model Railroad EXPO. Therefore, I felt quite a bit of pressure. The second I finished it I dropped all tools, walked out of the modeling room and watched TV for the rest of the evening although I could have done some work on other projects. I still haven't finished vehicles for the diorama. I started weathering them but had to stop because it became evident that I had to give more time between steps for paints to dry and cure. For that reason one of the pictures shows tractor trailer with blue masking tape over its windows.
Now that I am free I can probably push forward few other projects. Well, I am not exactly free. I have to finish weathering vehicles for the Truck Stop but with long drying time between steps I'll have plenty of time for something else. Perhaps I'll be able to do blog updates more often. I have few "What's in the box" posts to do as well as few reviews which I haven't done in a quite some time.













2 comments: