Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Project Update: Raglan Road by Bar Mills

I haven't posted a single Raglan Road update in two months!!! I have been working on it all this time. I have almost finished the factory. I took it back home few weeks ago to do final weathering but haven't done it all yet. The pictures are coming once I am through. It will be quite big step from what I have posted two months ago.
I have been working on other structures as well but the result is hardly noticeable. The reason for that is that I did little bit of this and little bit of that. I was about install Sinner's Salvage windows but realized that they were wrong size. There were actually windows for the pharmacy. I had no other windows left. I believe the kit has exchanged hands few times and somewhere along the line some windows have been removed. I ordered new set of windows and moved on to Hubcap Heaven. Then I realized that it had its windows missing as well. I switched to the pharmacy. It had one sheet of parts missing. Nonetheless, I continued working on it, i.e. shingling the walls, until windows for Skinner's Salvage arrived. I have been working on it ever since occasionally adding few rows of shingles to the pharmacy walls so I don't go insane doing it all at once.




No comments:

Post a Comment