Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Project Update: Marilyn's Bar & Grille by Branchline

I have been preoccupied over the past month trying to finish Fat Jimmy's and Marilyn's hasn't been getting much attention during that time. Despite that I have made some progress. I have installed front wall of the second floor with its turrets. The turrets were too tall so I had to trim them. I only wish I had noticed that before I glued them in. The turrets being too tall isn't necessarily bad thing. It is better than them being too short. I wish trim pieces were a bit too long. I don't mind trimming them. It is really hard to extend. Having them wider would be nice too. The wide they are they barely cover tab slots.
Before taking pictures I attempted to install upper floor turrets but realized that bottom formers were incorrect shape. It was getting late and I didn't have enough time to install turret walls properly. Therefore, I postponed installation to a latter time.




No comments:

Post a Comment