Monday, October 31, 2011

Project Update: Wicked Wanda's by Bar Mills

I've got to play landscape designer a bit. My bushes had open bottoms what is not the case in reality. There is always something growing. I added some undergrowth to my  scene as well. I used two types. First I made of painted gray fish tank filter fiber and coarse foam. Second of supertree branches and coarse foam. I made quite a bit of  both so I have enough for few projects. Also I "planted" some tufts along the tracks and between. In my world it is abandoned branch so it has some vegetation growing.
Electrical installation and power pole have been on the list of things to do for a long time. Finally, I made them. The transformers at least in our region in general are in quite good condition. However, about twice every week I go past one that is very rusty. I didn't rust mine that much though.







No comments:

Post a Comment