Saturday, August 15, 2020

Building Dead Horse Bay by FOS Scale Models again Pt. 2

I am continuing working on the remaining structures. Since they are mine to keep or do whatever I please I intend to do something different. After all I have built all of them once already.
First up is the two story shack. I've found that it goes well with Shaw's Custom Lures from FOS monthly kit club series. In addition, I have replaced second story board and batten siding with the shingles and the tarpaper roofing with the corrugated metal.
The next step is to redesign the dock and any part of the project that involves using a computer usually introduces a delay. After spending all day on a computer working I have very little interest in more of the screen time. Eventually though, it will get done!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment