Thursday, August 4, 2016

Finishing FOS Canal & Third diorama Pt.4

I am on the roll. It is my fourth blog post in a week.
I took a number of pictures last night. Some of them are for my eBay listings, others for the project updates and for the tips. Yes, I am planning on doing some tips posts which I haven't done in a long time. About them later. This post is all about the Canal & Third.
I have "planted" all remaining structures and scenicked the area around the stairway. I need to finalize the boat selection because I have to have them painted and ready before I start doing water. While I thought I had plenty of space in reality I have enough room for only 2 or 3 boats. Anything more would look too crowded. Then I have to decide how exactly I am going to model water itself. There are several ways of doing it. They have their advantages and disadvantages. I need to pick the best one for my situation. Had I been starting the diorama now I would have done water part differently. I am wiser and more experienced than back when I started it.



No comments:

Post a Comment