Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Finishing FOS Canal & Third diorama Pt.2

Last time I mentioned that I made a batch of tufts. Few days ago I watched a video by Luke Towan on YouTube on how to make tufts. Two varieties shown there I have done in the past. The third requires a little more work but has a look of different type of plant. I may try making some when I get my static grass applicator out. The whole static grass thing is a little messy. It gets everywhere.
I have planted third building on the diorama. The next step is the sidewalk. The kit came with some of it but not enough to do what I want. Therefore I spent whole Sunday evening designing the sidewalk and then cutting it out of 1/16 inch basswood sheet. It is all primed and ready for painting. I even may start installing the sidewalks tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment