Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Building Gibley's Furniture Co by Bar Mills Pt.2

FSM Westside Auto is sold out. At this point all we can do is patiently wait until July or August and see what George comes up with this time. Or we can chase on eBay those kits that we have missed...
A piece of Gatorfaom for Gibley's is coming this week. I am not ready to glue the building to the base yet though. I still need to have access from the bottom. I cut a hole in the roof for the white metal castings. Then I glue a piece of pink foam from the bottom that I can carve if I need to adjust the angle what is the case most of the time. It is much easier to do that than sanding the bottom of the casting itself. In addition, doing this way makes stronger bond. However, my castings are not quite ready yet. I still have few things left to do before they will start impacting the progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment