Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What's in the box: Green Dragon Chinese Restaurant by FOS

I haven't done any WITB posts in a quite some time. Lets fix this. First up is Green Dragon Restaurant by FOS Scale Models. Like with my previous post I am not going to make any comments. The picture is all you get. I'll make comments about content and quality later when I build particular kit. This one may be coming up very soon. The idea is to build street diorama primarily of FOS kits possibly with some scratch build pieces. I don't know yet what kits will go into this and what arrangement will be. I'll just build few kits and then see what fits the best. Candidates are Green Dragon, Rothman's, Hokum, King Jazz, Panzera's Delicatessen, Jimmy Dee's Bar & Grill, The Pub Crawl. Porthole would be nice but it is OOP. The Green Dragon possibly is the first of the bunch  because I have some detail piece I am anxious to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment